The WLSA Foundation is a member driven, international education non-profit that aims to bridge where east meets west in international education. It is a joint educational foundation which aims to promote cooperation and academic exchange and culturally broadening programmes between leading associate secondary schools in the world as well as experts in the field of higher education and college counseling.
At the WLSA Foundation, we believe in the power of connectedness. We have done this by creating a strong international network that brings together students, educators and academic institutions.
We uphold the development of cultural understanding between leading secondary schools by promoting the exchange of innovative ideas and experiences. WLSA aims to create strong and responsible global leaders; at WLSA we believe the next great social movement is right within our grasp.
We will achieve the following by 2020:
- Continually grow our holistic events and opportunities for our members including; exchanges, international conferences, internships, admissions fairs and scholarships for disadvantaged youth.
- Empowering students to achieve their dream of a strong educational foundation and access to higher education institutions all over the world through our higher education committee CAN (College Admission Network).
- Encourage strong educators through teacher training, and access to dynamic curriculum.
Share our growing body of knowledge and provide the opportunity to share ideas and publish in our WLSA Foundation Academic Record.
- Create an online platform where we can share our knowledge through stimulating courses designed by experts in the field of international education.
- Start the first independent WLSA Academy with a complete holistic approach to educational growth with a staff of international experts.
- Nurture our member base of leading secondary schools and form strategic alliances with experts and stakeholders in the field of international education.
At the WLSA Foundation we believe education is a shared responsibility and through successful cooperation of international secondary schools we can empower our students in an innovative environment, where we can learn together and enable them to become global citizens who develop the tools for a successful future and a thriving society.
Join the WLSA movement!